Thursday, January 1, 2009

Top Three Au Pair Industry Leaders for 2009

At Aupairclearinghouse.com we posted our Top Three Agency Picks for 2009. We compared agencies across several factors: costs; customer service; matching process; phone service; speed of matching; award winning agencies; Au Pair of the Year Award for 2008; general strengths and weaknesses across all three agencies and special programs (ex., male au pairs; Special Infant Programs; summer programs) and much more.

You will be surprised at the rising costs at one of our agency picks - with total fees for 12 months reaching 20,000 a year starting in January 2009! This may be your agency so you should take a look before you sign a new contract.

We would like to hear from host parents on any of these industry leaders or any other agencies that you think should have made our Top Three - this list could change in the next coming months according to changes in service, costs, etc.

We compare and report on the au pair agencies and give host parents unbiased information so they can make the best choice for their childcare needs.

Happy New Year and best wishes for a safe and rewarding year with your au pair!

Edina Stone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a great blog - just found you! I am looking for an au pair and I am researching online a few hours a day - it is exhausting to say the least! But your blog is great - now I am going to visit your website! I am also going to call these three agencies tomorrow and get their materials. I might as well sign up with three of them at once and see who is the quicker, more customer friendly agency.

    I will let you know how I do on this blog!

    Keep up the great blog - I am going to follow you through the application process and through my year with my first au pair - if I get one that is! Seems like a rather time consuming process.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete